Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Etsy.com

I've loved it for years. Handmade items by (mostly) amazing crafters. Some of my absolute favorite things have come from this site. More specifically, the people that sell their beautiful handmade goods on the site. It's inspiration for me to start sewing and crafting and decorating my new home! We'll have 4 bedrooms in our new place-that's double than what we've ever had! What are we going to do with all the space?? My answer? Anthro-inspired craft room! We'll see...I have children that need a playroom, guests that might need a guest room and I was also thinking of starting up massage again (or for the first time...). We shall see.

Today is a peaceful day. The girls are making forts and memories. I'm cleaning, doing laundry and listening to my iTunes mix. Joe has been busy doing Army things today. Life is good. Finding little things that make you happy makes it even better. Get ready to fall in love with etsy (if you haven't already)...















What a great way to start a morning.



 





Tacky or totally cute...I haven't decided yet.

Beautiful little laptop case.

I bought this 3 years ago. I only bring it out for special occasions because it's so fragile.
It's probably my absolute favorite scarf in the whole world.









This is an etsy shop worth mentioning... Check out all of the GORGEOUS handmade home decor!!! AHH!

I could sit and find magical things on etsy all day long. Things like this make me really happy. It reminds me of my friends back home and in CA and in NY. Kisses to you all!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Jen! Can you please please buy one of those mustache necklaces?! You would totally rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I thought they looked like amazing friendship necklaces...

    ReplyDelete