Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crafterholic.blogspot.com.


The more time I have, the more I want to do something awesome with that time. Like craft. And sell stuff on Etsy. Because really, what else can a mom of 3 do for a job when her husband is on a special task force team that has to be ready to deploy within 30 minutes of a phone call? In the next few weeks, I am planning on picking some items that I would love to make, as well as have for myself. And then I'll maybe start an Etsy shop. Maybe.

This blog has really inspired me to do something with the sewing machine and creative ideas that I have. Both have just been sitting around and gathering dust. Anyways, there are so many cool ideas and links on this blog, that it's going to take me weeks to go through it all! FUN!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment